Be a Speaker at WasteExpo 2021
Planning for the WasteExpo 2021 Conference Program (June 28-30, 2021, Las Vegas, NV) is officially underway and we’re looking for expert speakers to lead engaging educational sessions on the latest trends and emerging topics on all things waste, recycling, organics and food recovery.
In partnership with the National Waste & Recycling Association and Dr. Stuart Buckner, WasteExpo's education sessions will provide insights, tools and knowledge for professionals at all levels of our industry.
Speaking at WasteExpo positions you as an expert in your field. Attendees expect high-quality, applicable content. Your participation, as representative extension of the WasteExpo brand must therefore adhere to and meet quality standards.
Speaking at WasteExpo carries the following requirements, standards, and benefits:
WasteExpo Speaker Requirements and Standards:
· Real-world, applicable content sessions that include customer participation will be given preference in the selection process.
· If you are planning to submit a case study presentation, customers are required, and you must include their names as presenters during the submission process.
· Submissions will be evaluated on quality and appropriateness of subject matter and should include the key points of "what attendees will learn”
· If selected, you are committing to meet speaker deadlines for process deliverables.
· If selected, you will adhere to our strict “No Sales Pitch” policy; your expertise in your topic defines you.
· If you do not adhere to the No-Sales-Pitch policy you will not be invited back to speak at future WasteExpo events.
All sessions are meant to be purely educational, and though they may include case studies and real-life examples using specific tools or products, it should not be a marketing tool to promote one particular product over another.
WasteExpo Speaker Benefits:
· Complimentary registration to attend the entire conference & exhibition.
· Recognition among your colleagues and visibility on promotional materials.
· Inclusion of your presentation in the post conference on-demand sessions and access to complimentary access to all on-demand sessions.
· Unlimited networking opportunities with 14,500 attendees and more than 600 exhibitors from every sector of the industry.
Submit your speaking proposal for North America's largest waste, recycling, organics recycling, and food waste recovery conference today!
Topics that Resonate – What the Attendees Want:
See a list of Waste and Recycling Topics that attendees most request.
See a list of Organics Recycling, Composting, and Food Waste Recovery Topics that attendees most request.
For questions specific to Organics Recycling track and Food Recovery Forum track submissions – please contact:
Stuart Buckner: (631) 834-1400 or email@example.com
For all other submission questions please contact:
Waste360 Florence Torres: (914) 374-3570 firstname.lastname@example.org
NWRA Megan Passinger: (202) 364-3702 email@example.com
All Submissions are due August 28, 2020